Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The AWESOMENESS




Here is the awesomeness of this week:

1. I got to lead some climbs which was a big goal for me this summer. Thanks broc!!! He's an awesome teacher!
2. I just got a letter in the mail from a visitor who went on a couple of my programs saying thank you, with pictures of me in action. It almost made me cry, it makes it all worth it!


2. The last few nights I have had a sweet British family at my films and we have chatted for a while after. They said I can come visit them in England anytime, and the high school girl and I are staying in touch over facebook and email


3.Got up and went climbing with my roommate Monica this morning. We did a fun 5.10b on toprope and just did laps on it! Felt really good to do a hard climb. Jumped in the river after!


4. I am coming home in seven days and I'm so happy! Have had a blast of a summer and love where I am going back to, so life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment