Tuesday, July 13, 2010

where else but Montreat would your professor come kick it with you for a few days in Yosemite?



This week was a crazy one, but a lot of fun! Sunday was the 4th of July celebration that we put on at Curry Village. I MC’d the talent show, but sadly, I made a little girl histerically cry and made her mom irate bc she didn’t make it into the show. Oops….what do you do? Despite that, it all went over really well and we got to celebrate with banana splits afterward. Dottie got here on Monday morning and we had a blast! We took her to Glacier Point and up to Tuolumne for a little hike. She came to see my star program, my stroll, Ahwahnee tour, and film, which was really cool bc she gave me some good feedback. She also fed me, Broc, and Amy really well…that mom that she is! Hoping it was a refreshing time for her as her life is so crazy right now.


Missing my friends and family a lot, but I have gotten to catch up with people this week, and that has been good! Still thinking about Summit Adventure and if that is how I want to spend my last semester at Montreat. I see how precious my life at Montreat is, but I am still torn with a call to a new adventure. This place is awesome, but my heart is in western NC. I hate this because I have to make a decision really soon. Oh Lord what to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment