Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thank God for family

I stood on that tippy top point!! what a view....the most incredible one i've ever seen~ ->
I can't explain the way I feel right now, just that I want to burst with this love in my heart for my family. I am so thankful for all of you who are my family reading this right now. We have something special you know? The fact that we love and take care of each other. I wish all the people around me here got to experience that.

Mom and Jim came and visited me last week! It was awesome, we had a blast. They came to see my programs, and then we had some great adventures on my days off. We stayed in Oakhurst at a b&b, then made a day going to Glacier Point, the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequioas, stopped by Summit to check out the base camp, and had wine and chips and salsa with the sunset. The next day we went to tuolumne and I did a crazy burly awesome adventure to the top of unicorn peak while mom and jim took a more chill route down the beautiful Lylle Canyon on the JMT trail. We met back up and celebrated the awesomeness!

I really wish Dad, J n Meg, Sarah, Carter, Gmommy n Gdaddy, ok lets be honest...I wish all you guys could come visit!! but hopefully my life will take me to more awesome places like this one where you can come visit!

1 comment:

  1. Love you Beks. You are awesome. Wish we could come. Timing a problem this year. We plan to see you in the fall!!!

    ReplyDelete