Sunday, May 23, 2010

starting it off...


My start has been a little crazy...I guess a little overwhelming trying to figure out where the best place to live is and all. But, I think I made a good decision. Its really cold and rainy right now, which is kind of a bummer. But, I still got to do some good exploring around the valley today. Brock and Amelia got here around 5 and brought me my stuff and we got to hang out for a while! That was so encouraging and really fun to know they are going to be here. Pray that Brock finds a job in the valley!

God provides! I was so lonely these past couple days, but my roomate that moved in with me is my co worker. Her name is Jenna and she is really cool. She is from this area, and knows a lot about it. I'm hoping we will get to go on some cool adventures!

Still on East Coast time, so I'm really tired tonight...short first post! But more to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment